Feliway Diffuser Refill
Feliway is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure. By mimicking the catâ
How you use Feliway will depend on the situation your cat is faced with and/or the behaviour he or she is exhibiting:
- FeliwayÂ® is proven to help reduce stress related behavioural problems such as spraying. Clinical trials show a reduction in urine spraying in up to 91% of households.Â
- To reduce or prevent urine marking, firstly avoid cleaning marked areas with products that contain ammonia or bleach as cats are extremely sensitive to strong smells. Use water, surgical alcohol or an odourless solution to treat the soiled area.
- Plug the FeliwayÂ® Diffuser into the room where the marking has taken place. If the cat marks several rooms, you may wish to place another diffuser in one of the other rooms.
- Leave the diffuser switched on continuously for at least 4 weeks. Replace the refill as required.
- The FeliwayÂ® Spray can be used in addition to the diffuser to treat a particular area where marking persists.
- In such cases, clean the marked area and allow to dry. Then apply the spray daily, to both the site and nearby prominent objects.
- Stop site treatment when the cat marks the area with his or her own facial pheromone (is seen to rub the site with his or her head).
FeliwayÂ® is proven to help reduce stress related behavioural problems such as scratching. Clinical trials show a reduction in scratch marking behaviours in up to 96% of households. Â
- Spray 6 doses of FeliwayÂ® Spray to the scratched area once a dayÂ for at least a month.
- Stop when the cat marks the site with his or her own facial pheromones (is seen to rub the site with his or her head).
- Most importantly, provide an alternative scratching post nearby.
- To reduce stress in a multicat household plug the FeliwayÂ® Diffuser in the room where the cat(s) display(s) signs of distress or discomfort.
- Leave the diffuser plugged in continuously for at least four weeks. Replace the refill as required.
- Make sure that each cat has its own place to sleep, eat and go to the toilet in peace, as well as a safe hiding place.
Feliway Refill is 48ml.
For more information, please visit www.feliway.com
No reward points for this product.